Details & Dimensions
• Upholstery: Ivory; Tapered legs: Espresso
• 18"W x 23.50"D x 39.50"H
• Hand-built of birch wood, then covered in foam padding and smooth, durable bonded leather
• Birch wood, bonded leather, foam
• Nylon glides
• Exclusively Pier 1 Imports
The Parsons School created a modern masterpiece when they designed their first iconic chair: Simple lines informed by the naturalism of the Arts & Crafts and Art Nouveau movements. Our take on the classic Parsons Chair is hand-built of birch wood, then covered in foam padding and smooth, durable bonded leather. Transitional button tufting enhances the contemporary profile. Tapered legs have an espresso finish. A Pier 1 exclusive.
- 18"W x 23.50"D x 39.50"H
- Birch wood, bonded leather, foam
- Nylon glides
- Exclusively Pier 1 Imports
Quick Links & Swatches
Due to the unique nature of some of our products, dimensions listed may not be exact. Patterns may vary in appearance due to product size. Quantities and selection may vary by store. Pricing in Alaska, Hawaii, the contiguous U.S., and Canada may vary. Prices at store closing locations may vary.