Pier 1 Imports SMS/Text Program Terms & Conditions
- SMS Program Content: Pier 1 Imports will provide SMS and/or MMS messages and other mobile contacts with member/consumer content, including coupons, advertisements, events, polls, giveaways, downloads and information alerts from Pier 1 Imports along with future content which may be of specific interest to our individual customers.
- Message Frequency: The SMS Program is a subscription-based program and SMS Program participants will receive a maximum of 7 messages per month. Pier 1 Imports will occasionally offer the option to opt-in to additional mobile messages for specific promotions for a specified amount of time.
- Authorized Participation: By enrolling in the SMS Program, you certify that you are 18 years of age or older, and are authorized: (a) to enroll the designated mobile phone number in the SMS Program, and (b) to incur any mobile message or data charges that may be incurred by participating in the SMS Program. Your consent to receive SMS and/or MMS messages is not a condition of purchase of any products or services, and no purchase is necessary.
- Technology Used To Send Messages: You understand that we will send SMS and MMS messages using automated technology including through an automatic telephone dialing system.
- To Stop Messages or Opt Out: To stop receiving Pier 1 Imports Mobile text messages, reply STOP to any Pier 1 Imports text message or contact the Pier 1 Imports Customer Relations team at 800.245.4595. If opting-out via a STOP reply message, you consent to receive an additional text message confirming your opt-out request. Please allow up to five (5) business days to process your request.
- For Help: Text HELP to 88788 for help. Customer may also call the Pier 1 Imports Customer Relations line at 800.245.4595 or send an email to email@example.com for help or for questions about the program.
- Cost to Participate: Participation in the SMS Program is free; however, Message and Data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan for details. Pier 1 Imports is not responsible for any messaging or data charges incurred by SMS Program participation. You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all mobile devices and other equipment and software, and all internet service provider, mobile service, and other services needed for your access to and use of the SMS Program, and you will be responsible for all charges related to them.
- Carriers Supported: The SMS Program may not be available through all carriers. The carriers supported by the SMS Program include: ACS Wireless, AIO Wireless, AT&T Mobility, AWCC, Bluegrass Cellular, Boost Mobile, Carolina West, Cellcom, Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Cellular One of Montana (MTPCS), Cellular One of NEPA, Centennial Wireless, Chat Mobility US, Cincinnati Bell, Copper Valley, Cricket, C-Spire (Cellular South), ECIT - Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Element Mobile, Flat Wireless, GCI - General Communications, Inc., Google Voice, Immix - PC Management, Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix Wireless, Inland Cellular, IVC - Illinois Valley Cellular, iWireless, Mast Mobile, metroPCS, Nex-Tech Wireless, Nextel, Northwest Missouri Cellular US, nTelos Wireless, Plateau Wireless, SouthernLinc Wireless, Sprint (PCS), SRT Wireless, T-Mobile®, Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless US, United Wireless, US Cellular, Viaero Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile (US), West Central Cellular, West Central Wireless. Rural Carrier Group: All West Communications US, Appalachian Wireless, Bandwidth (Republic), Breakaway Wireless US, Claro, CTC US, DTC Wireless, Duet Wireless, Epic Touch US, Farmers Mutual Telephone Co US, Mobi PCS Wireless USMobile Nation US, Mosaic Telecom USMTA Wireless, Nucla-Naturita Telephone Co US, Open Mobile, Panhandle Telecommunications US, Peerless Wireless, Peoples Wireless US, Pine Cellular, Pioneer Cellular US, Sagebrush Cellular, Silver Star PCS US, Snake River PCS US, Sprocket Wireless US, Strata Networks US, Syringa Wireless US, Truphone Limited, United Wireless, US Chariton Valley Cellular.
- Severability: If any provision of these SMS Program Terms & Conditions is for any reason deemed invalid, unlawful, void or unenforceable by a court or arbitrator of competent jurisdiction, then that provision will be deemed severable from these SMS Program Terms & Conditions, and the invalidity of the provision will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of these SMS Program Terms & Conditions (which will remain in full force and effect).