Pier 1 Trade Perks is available to professionals in the home design business (e.g., interior designers and decorators, architects, residential or commercial stagers) residing in U.S. and Canada (excluding Quebec). Resellers, commercial suppliers, contractors and residential or commercial developers are not eligible for the Pier 1 Trade Perks program. Please contact a Pier 1 for Business Specialist for additional information about commercial sales: 1‑800‑333‑1402, Pier1Orders@pier1.com. To apply to the Program, go to http://www.pier1.com/tradeperks and complete the online application. Applicant must submit (i) a link to a business website representing your design work, or (ii) two of the following forms of validation with his/her online application:
- Proof of valid membership in a design industry trade organization (e.g., ASID, IIDA, CDECA, AIA or IDC)
- Interior Design Certification (e.g., NCIDQ, ASP, CSP, LEED, CID or HSR)
- Current state business license confirming a design trade‑based business
- Business card for your design business
- Two recent itemized client invoices
Once your application and the above validation is received, a Pier 1 Trade Perks Specialist will review the application and contact you regarding application approval and membership. Members of our current Pier 1 Design Perks program will be automatically enrolled and may elect at any time to cancel their Membership pursuant to Section 10.
2. Membership Benefits
The benefits of the Pier 1 Trade Perks program include the following:
- 15% off entire purchase (including regular‑priced, sale and clearance merchandise), excluding certain non‑discountable offers and items as set forth in Section 4 and determined by Pier 1 Imports from time to time. No minimum purchase required.
- Automatic upgrade to Platinum status for My Pier 1 Rewards credit cardmembers.1
- An additional 15‑day return period on all in store and online purchases, extending Pier 1 Imports’ normal 45‑day return period to 60 days for Members. Please see Pier 1 Imports’ full return policy at http://www.pier1.com/return‑policy for additional merchandise return or exchange information.
- The opportunity to preview product and attend special events reserved for Pier 1 Trade Perks members.
- Access to Pier 1 Trade Perks Specialists to assist in ordering, shipping and account management.
Discounts and other benefits of the Program are personal to the Member, and are non‑transferable to clients or other parties. Multiple members of a firm or company must apply separately. Members may be required to show identification and/or membership card at time of use to validate membership in the Program. Trade Perks discounts are redeemable in the U.S. in store or online at pier1.com. Canadian Members may only use their Membership in store.
3. Membership Term
Subject to early termination as provided herein, Membership in the Pier 1 Trade Perks program is for a three‑year period. Pier 1 may contact you prior to expiration to request updated validation in order to renew your membership for another term. During the term, Members should update their contact information as changes occur.
4. Program Exclusions
Pier 1 Trade Perks discount is not valid on purchases of gift cards, shipping or delivery costs, taxes or credit card payments, and is not combinable with other promotion, discount or coupon offers except Platinum Tuesday discounts for My Pier 1 Rewards Platinum credit cardmembers. Discount is valid in Pier 1 clearance stores but not at store closing sales.
5. Pier 1 Imports Privacy
6. Right to Change/Modify/Cancel Program
We reserve the right to change the terms of the Program, or to discontinue the Program without prior notice to Members. Any changes will be effective immediately unless stated otherwise and reflected in these terms and conditions.
7. Membership Qualification/Abuse of Program
Membership is conditioned upon compliance with the qualifications, application requirements and terms and conditions listed herein, and may be granted or terminated at Pier 1 Imports’ sole discretion. Abuse of the Pier 1 Trade Perks discount and/or return policy may result in termination of your Membership.
8. Resale Restrictions
When utilizing the Pier 1 Trade Perks discount, you agree to only purchase product for business purposes, and agree that you will not resell such product to the public via a resale storefront, online site or other means.
9. Commercial Use
Member understands and agrees that the products purchased through the Program are not designed and/or tested for commercial and/or institutional use, and as a result, Pier 1 Imports makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to such products quality and/or suitability for commercial and/or institutional uses.
10. Cancellation by Member
You may cancel your Membership at any time by notifying Customer Service by email, phone or in writing. Cancellation may take up to six to eight weeks to process. Upon cancellation, all membership benefits will be cancelled and deactivated.
11. Pier 1 Imports Trademarks
Members may not utilize Pier 1 Imports trademarks or logos without its prior written consent. Members may not use copy or photography from Pier 1 Imports without its prior written consent.
1Upgrade processed within four months of membership approval.
Want to learn more? Visit pier1.com/tradeperks today.