DIY: CHRISTMAS TREE NAPKIN FOLD
It’s a Christmas miracle! We’ll show you how to fold just one napkin into the cutest tree to decorate your holiday table—and to do it in less than 5 minutes.
- Bring one corner to touch the opposite side.
- Then repeat with other side to form a little cup.
- Now, flip back over again with blunt side facing away.
- Fold first point up.
- Fold up next tip, but tuck into bottom of the first fold.
- Continue to fold and tuck.
- Almost done!
- Flip over and use the paper clip to secure the two folds together.
- Just like so.
-Start to round out the bottom to form a base for the tree.
- Continue to shape and round out.
- When it stands by itself, add a napkin ring decoration as the star.