NEXT LEVEL ENTERTAINING IDEAS FOR SPRINGTIME GET-TOGETHERS
Spring entertaining season is just around the corner. The snow is melting, the birds are chirping, and there’s a livelier mood everwhere you go! It’s no wonder it’s considered the best time to throw relaxing get-togethers. People are not just excited to hang out, there’s also a plethora of bright colors and fresh produce that sets the perfect environment for a party.Feeling inspired to throw a springtime soiree of your own? Below, check out the best entertaining ideas that will have your guests reminiscing for years to come.
1. Add some ambience to your meals with modern flatware sets
A delicious meal speaks for itself, but modern cutlery can make a great impression when it comes to leveling up your guests’ dining experience. Whether you’re hosting a brunch with your friends or a dinner party for a family reunion, your choice of flatware set can add set the mood to your tabletop arrangements.
- Similar to jewelry, yellow-gold flatware adds a luxe feel to any setting, even to a rustic tabletop aesthetic. The Modern Gold 20 Piece Flatware Set is a grand addition to your table setting. The dinner forks, dinner knives, dinner spoons, teaspoons, and salad forks are all handmade by skilled artisans.
- Quirky flatware instantly evokes a modern tone. Whether you choose the Elegant Gold Twist 5 Piece Place Setting Flatware or the Sailor Soul 24-Piece Flatware Set, you’re guaranteed to score an edgy set.
If you’re on the hunt for stylish accessories for your appetizer trays and bar area, look no further than the Olive Wood Set Of 3 Appetizer.
2. When it comes to celebratory drinks, trust the classics
At any party, people love their alcohol. Finding the right stemware is as special as the wine itself, especially for aficionados. Although there is a myriad of options, the perfect choice can only be arrived at after careful inspection! Wines obviously vary, and different kinds of glasses can either accentuate or hinder a wine’s expression.
Looking to impress? Try these:
- For a glass that’s inexpensive and features a classic design popularized by mid-century artists, Pier 1 Clear Crackle Set of 4 Red Wine Glasses takes the cake. It’s unique and was even described by customers as a great conversation starter given its unique design!
- If you want to splurge a bit, consider the showstopping Spiegelau Style Set of 4 Burgundy Wine Glasses, a sommelier’s go-to glass for durability and bang-for-the-buck performance.
Whether you’re in need of a glamorous wine rack to hold your crystal glasses or a stylish way to store your weekend night bottles, you’ll be happy to have the Viski Gold Geo Counter Top Wine Rack, a stunning barware with a geometric honeycomb design made with gold-plated iron.
3. Candles are always a must
Nothing sets a warm and inviting mood quite like lighting up a scented candle. Not only are you creating dream lighting for your space, but you’re also filling up the air with a divine smell that will surely relax your guests!
- With top notes of jonquil, fresh marine ozone, and a hint of precious woods, the Pier 1 Oceans® Filled 3-Wick Candle 14oz evokes the perfect clean scent that will remind everyone of sunny days in the tropics.
- A whiff of this Pier 1 Ginger Peach® Filled 3-Wick Candle 14oz infuses a fragrance of sweet peach, ginger, and black tea that is so addictive, you won’t want to blow it out.
- A little bit of celebratory spirit in your home never goes amiss. Level up your wine nights and score yourself a Pier 1 Pink Champagne Filled 3-Wick Candle, a sparkling combination of pink grapefruit, strawberry, and citrus. Quite simply delicious for a candle.
- For those in need of a return to nature, the Pier 1 Citrus Cilantro® Filled 3-Wick Candle is your best bet. The lingering scent of lemons, limes, and grapefruit mixed with cilantro and rosemary make this candle a luxurious treat like no other.
4. Keep your guests comfortable
After the winter months spent cocooning ourselves in our respective abodes, spring makes us excited to prepare a dreamy interior space that can be shared with our family and friends. From a stylish bookcase to elegant throw pillows, investing in pieces that create intimacy and warmth for beloved guests does the trick for effortless and savvy entertaining.
- Make your guests settle in a comfy chair with a book from your impressive book collection displayed in the stylish Urban Industrial Metal Mesh Bookshelf, made with iron style feet for that rustic yet contemporary feel.
- There’s no denying the mood-boosting effects florals can bring to a room. For that striking piece to add to your coffee table, consider Cherry Blossom or Open Cylinder Vase Phalaenopsis Faux Floral Arrangements. Both will certainly make a lasting impression, especially on your botanical-loving guests.
- There’s nothing more comforting for a guest than a cozy sofa. The Suri Contemporary Upholstered Chaise Sofa makes for an ideal ergonomic solution with its contemporary design and customizable arrangement—making it a perfect nest for great conversations with your loved ones.
- Wave goodbye to winter blues and bring on the cheerful spirit of spring with the best accent pillows to keep your spine and neck aligned and relaxed. Our best bets: Sunbrella Dual Flange Set of 2 in Canvas Natural with Canvas Bay Brown Outdoor Pillow and Shag White Pillow Filled Outdoor Pillow.
- A beautiful rug can create an inviting atmosphere, making it one of the easiest and most dependable ways to decorate a room instantly. Made all the way from Turkey, the Kashan Blue Outdoor Rug takes the vote for its detailed and intricate pattern that makes for the perfect welcoming piece.