STYLISH AND INNOVATIVE STORAGE IDEAS FOR AN ORGANIZED HOME
In this day and age where square footage is at a premium, storage solutions are a must when it comes to furnishing our homes. There’s a science that comes with interior design that heavily focuses on this aspect. Thanks to modern-day ideas, we can easily find storage ideas that still look perfectly in sync with your home motif. Here are some innovative storage solutions for an organized home.
These days, storage is more than just about keeping this in order. Solutions available vary from the most basic of cabinets to multi-purpose heroes that make daily routines easy for everyone. Here are some of our best versatile must-haves:
- Make your hallways more interesting with the Urban Industrial Angled Shoe Rack and Storage Bench. It has the charm of an industrial rack with the function of a cozy bench. Perfect for easy take-offs and landings every day.
- The Slough Antique Bronze with Whiskey Maple Storage Unit has everything you need and more – drawers to hide away clutter, hooks to keep your personal belongings off the floor, and a bench for support. Take the Mid Century Modern Solid Wood with Drawer Hall Tree for a more compact version with very similar functions.
- It’s a shelf, it’s a drawer – the Contemporary Hybrid Shelf and Accent Chest is everything you need and more!
- A classy ottoman where you can store everything from linens to magazines, the Marilyn Storage Bench will keep your home cozy and organized at all times.
Hidden from Plain Sight
A clutter-free home can lead to a clutter-free life. Take your mind off the mess and hide them away where nobody – even you – can see! All you need is a little this and that from our range. Here are some ideas:
- The Ryan 4 Wicker Baskets Storage is an all-in-one storage set. You get yourself a trusty cabinet as well as four wicker baskets to fill the shelves. Label each basket to keep track of your belongings!
- Make your shelf more interesting with this 2-Piece Basket Weave Navy Trapezoid Nylon Bin Set. Store your vinyls and books in these baskets to keep them from collecting dust.
- Keep the monsters away from underneath your bed and replace it with the 2-Piece Medium Damask Under The Bed Soft Storage Set. Place unused or off-season linens and quilts where you can easily access them.
- From hygiene products to fruits and veggies, the Jute Natural Set of 3 Storage Baskets is a great storage solution to keep your essentials within reach!
- You don’t have to worry about organizing your cleaning products again. Use the Stripe Black PE-Coated Herringbone Woven Cotton Laundry Bin for all your laundry and cleaning basics.
All Walled Up
The wall is a great space to store things. You just have to find a stylish way that will complement your home’s concept. Here is some stylish wall storage fix you need today:
- Store your wine on the Ashlin Storage Wall Sculpture. It’s a wall sculpture that also works as a great wine rack for the bottles you want to show off.
- Not sure where to incorporate a desk into a small area? The Industrial Wall Mounted Desk is the answer for you! It’s foldable so you can close it when not in use.
- Contemporary homes need a White Fir Contemporary Wall Shelf. Showcase your favorite trinkets on this gorgeous shelf without taking up floor space.
- Can’t drill a hole in your wall? The Brown Wood Farmhouse Wall Shelf is a renter-friendly shelf that leans on the wall.
- Add the Wall Mount Single Wire Shelf with Hanger to your laundry room and you won’t ever worry about hanging space again!
Every Corner Utilized
Corners can be an awkward aspect of a house. If you think there’s simply no solving the dilemma of what to place in that tiny nook in your room, think again! These ideas will save you from a lifetime of staring at that empty corner.
- Bookshelves are the easiest option. The Tribe signs Modern Five-Tier Corner Bookshelf is an industrial take on this, perfect for homes of this motif.
- The Five-tiered Edwardian Corner Shelf will go well in traditional and classic homes. The hand-carved mahogany beauty looks just like an antique prized for its unmatched decorative functionality.
- Contemporary spaces can have the Tribe signs Modern Five-Tier Corner Shelf or the Provo Wooden Corner Floating Wall Shelf where you can keep everything organized on a lovely accent on your wall while saving space.
- For your viewing pleasure, the Door Glass Shelf Corner TV Console will give your entertainment essentials a perfect place to rest.
Bins and Baskets
While we still love the idea of cabinets and side tables, sometimes, they just don’t suit our needs. Baskets are versatile and are also easy to transport. They can be used for various items and can be great accent pieces at home! Check out these solutions:
- The Paw Bone Black Polyester Round Medium Pet Bin will keep your dog’s toys close by while minimizing clutter. Pros: dogs love it. Cons: they love digging through it!
- The laundry room is perhaps the most unpleasant part of any home. Don’t let this bring your home’s mood down. Store dirty clothes and other linen in this Handmade Jute Laundry Basket.
- Some ceramic pots are simply unsightly. Place your plants in a Handmade Jute Basket for a cozy take on shrub stash.
- Cats love baskets! Place your furry friend’s food and other toys in the Cats Meow Polyester Rectangle Small Pet Bin. However, we can’t guarantee that they won’t jump in it for a quick nap session!
- The Black Round Small Metal Basket is the perfect accent piece. It gives any home an industrial flair while keeping throws and blankets within reach.
The perfect storage solution is just within your reach. Don’t let the tedious task of organizing keep you from keeping your home a stylish haven.